Informative note and request for consent in accordance with and pursuant to arts. 13, 23, and 26 of Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30.06.2003, concerning the protection of the processing of personal data.
Dear Client, welcome to our website www.calzuro.it. Please read our privacy statement concerning site access, carefully. You can decide whether simply to browse the pages and use the services offered, without making any purchase, or to access www.calzuro.it, browse the pages, use the services and purchase products.
Informative statement in accordance with art. 13 and subsequent changes of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
In accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30.06.2003 on the processing of personal data, we would hereby inform you that your personal data is and will be recorded in our computer-based and paper-based databanks, as it is fundamental to the correct completion of our relations and to allow for the implementation of the agreements reached or which will be stipulated in the future.
We may disclose your personal data to our sales network (distributors, dealers, agents, business procurers, etc.) and/or to our assistance network or, for works carried out under warranty, to the manufacturers of goods or service company dealing with such on the manufacturer’s behalf.
Your personal data may also be communicated, as required, to organisations in general, and to all public or private bodies to whom we are obliged to communicate such, also for the purposes of correctly fulfilling any undertakings and obligations in connection with the implementation of the agreements reached.
We may also disclose your data to external subjects carrying out specific duties on our company's behalf (e.g. certification of financial statements, computer system management, market research, correspondence receipt, etc.), to Banking Institutes and/or companies specialised in the management of receipts and payments in relation to contracts and agreements, to Organisations, Consortia or Associations for credit protection.
Your data may be transferred abroad for the sole purpose of allowing us to better implement agreements reached.
Processing will take place with manual and/or automatic systems aimed at the saving, management and transmission of data, with logics that are closely related to the direct purposes, on the basis of data in our possession, and with your promise to inform us of any amendments, additions and/or updates, in a timely manner.
Should you refuse to provide us with your data or fail to consent to the processing of such, the following could occur:
- It may be impossible to set up or pursue the relationship, or to carry out any operations, if the data is required for the purpose of completing and implementing the transaction;
- It may be impossible to make any transactions that involve the disclosure of data to subjects that are connected to the implementation of said transactions;
- It may be impossible to disclose your data to subjects who deal with further activities not functionally connected to the implementation of the relationship.
You shall have the following specific rights:
- To obtain confirmation as to whether or not any personal data concerning yourself exists, and to have communication of such in intelligible form;
- To be informed of the source of the personal data, the purposes and methods of the processing and of the identification data concerning the data controller and of the entities or categories to whom or which the personal data may be communicated;
- To obtain updating, rectification or integration of data;
- To obtain erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data;
- To object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of data, without prejudice to the limits set out by law;
- To object to the processing of data for the purposes of sending advertising materials or market research or direct selling.
The full text of art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 concerning the rights of the party involved, follows. Your data controller is the company Bihos S.r.l. and Mr. Gianfranco Bidoia has been appointed data processor. Also your data controller is the company Nico&Baba Multimedia Company S.n.c. and Mr. Claudio Varola has been appointed data processor.
Art. 7, Legislative Decree 196/03. Right to access personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether any personal information exists about you, including information that is not yet registered, and to receive this information in an intelligible format.
2. You have the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative appointed in accordance with article 5, subsection 2;
e) of the entities or categories or entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative( in the state’s territory, data processors or persons in charge of the processing.
3. You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification and, where applicable, integration of data;
b) cancellation, anonymous form and block of information processed unlawfully, including data that does need to be kept for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the transactions to which letters a) and b) refer, including their content, have been made known to those to whom the information was provided or divulged, except in cases where this requirement is impossible to fulfill, or involves a disproportionate use of resources compared to the right that it intends to protect.
You have the right to object, either in part or in whole:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data, even where relevant to the purpose for which it was collected;
b) to the processing of your personal data where carried out for the purposes of sending advertising materials, direct selling, market research or commercial contact.
www.calzuro.it uses automatic data collection systems such as cookies. Cookies are information that is saved onto the hard disk of the user’s PC and sent by the user’s browser to a web server. They refer to the use of the network by the user. Cookies do not contain comprehensible information, but make it possible to associate the user with the personal data provided to www.calzuro.it. Bihos srl processes the information collected through cookies in anonymous and aggregated form only, in order to optimise our services and website to meet the specific requirements and preferences of our users.
All users visiting the pages of the website www.calzuro.it accept subjection to the jurisdiction of Italian law.